The Great White Elephant – Why Rich Kids Hate Their Parents
IN THIS EPISODE OF THE KEY TO RETIREMENT™ PODCAST…
I have an interview with Franco Lombardo, Managing Director of Veritage Family office Ltd. We will be talking about his latest book called, “The Great White Elephant – Why Rich Kids Hate Their Parents”. In this book he offers a methodology for improving your chances in achieving success in your succession and estate planning for the next generation.
And if you’d like to get a jump start on finding the answers to your key financial planning questions, using our proven system, you can book your risk free, no-obligation initial meeting. One of our specifically trained Certified Financial Planners will be pleased to walk you through The KAIZEN Financial Planning Process™.
Visit us online, at www.ironshield.ca, to obtain our contact information, then simply call or email to book your free initial meeting.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
ITEMS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- The KAIZEN Financial Planning Process™
- Six Mistakes Retirees Make With Their Finances (And How To Avoid Them!)
- The Preserving Wealth Program™
- Wealth Protection Plan™
- The Great White Elephant: Why Rich Kids Hate Their Parents
- Connect with us on Facebook
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Connect with us on Google+
- Connect with us on YouTube
- Connect with us on Twitter (@IRONSHIELDCFP)